If you haven’t made your summer vacation plans yet, it’s not too late! Cowboy vacations with the family include horseback riding, cattle drives, and rodeos that make for everlasting memories and endless summertime fun. Sheplers shares with you the top 5 summer cowboy vacation spots in the USA. It’s time to take out your cowboy jeans for the vacation of a lifetime!
- Tucson, Arizona– This wonderful western city offers many outdoor adventure opportunities where visitors can get the authentic cowboy experience in one vacation. Daily trail horseback rides through different ranches are the perfect cowboy activity. You can visit Tanque Verde Ranch which is surrounded by miles of mountains and the desert.
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado– The Elk River Guest Ranch in this beautiful Colorado city offers a full range of riding options and other summer adventure activities. If you are looking for the ultimate cowboy dude ranch experience, look no further than Steamboat Springs for a memorable vacation.
- Austin, Texas- This city is known for its live country music scene, and it provides numerous parks and lakes perfect for hiking, biking, and boating. Sheplers recommends this vibrant and welcoming city to all cowboys looking for an adventure.
- Moab, Utah- You can take part in the ultimate western experience at Moab Utah dude ranches. This city offers remoteness, beautiful mountain scenery, and family cowboy activities that will surpass your summer vacation expectations.
- Bandera, Texas- Cowboy vacations are not complete without a stop to Bandera, Texas. The self-proclaimed cowboy capitol of the world is home to guest and legitimate ranches that will make your summer vacation the most authentic western experience for you and your family.