You may have thought about costume ideas for yourself, but have you thought about costume ideas for your horse? If you have always wanted to be the perfect duet with your noble steed, Sheplers has some ideas to get your creativity flowing. Take into consideration these Halloween costumes for horses when planning your holiday!
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Little Miss Muffet – Turning your horse into a big spider is absolutely adorable for a little girl playing Little Miss Muffet.
- Poodle and 50’s Girl – Sheplers suggests vamping up the classic poodle skirt by dressing your horse as the fluffy poodle to create one of our favorite Halloween costumes for horses.
- Little Bo Peep and Her Sheep – Little Bo Peep can dress up her horse full of big fluff and cotton balls to recreate the sheep in this classic nursery rhyme.
- Scarecrow – One of the cutest Halloween costumes for horses is a scarecrow! If your horse does not eat the hay, a homemade scarecrow outfit will be more cute than scary, but that is okay!
- Unicorn – Turn your beloved steed into a real life unicorn! If your horse’s hair is not white, you can use horse-safe, washable paint in the color white and add some pinks, purples, blues, and a sparkly unicorn horn!
- The Riddler and The Joker – If you are more of the villain type, Sheplers suggests dressing your horse up as The Riddler in a green stretch sheet or suit with question marks all over it, while you play the joker!
- Firetruck and Firefighter – One of our favorite Halloween costumes is a classic. The firetruck and firefighter duo is a timeless costume, where you can dress up in a firefighter suit and ride your firetruck around!
There are hundreds of possibilities when it comes to creating Halloween costumes for horses. Sheplers suggests keeping your favorite duos in mind as it nears Halloween. Happy holidays!