Finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans is one of the most challenging feats when it comes to completing your wardrobe. However, once you finally do, chances are that you will want to rock them for as long as you can.
In order to make sure that the perfect pair of jeans from Sheplers lasts as long as you want them to, check out these tips on how to take care of your favorite jeans.
- Forget to add a cup of vinegar when you wash them in order to prevent fading.
- Dry your jeans in the dryer.
- Forget that you can simply put your jeans in the freezer to freshen them up.
- Neglect to have your jeans hemmed if they are too long.
- Wash your jeans too much, this will only make them fade and get worn out faster.
- Wash them inside out.
- Rotate through at least three pairs of jeans so you don’t wear out your favorite pair.
- Wear them at least three times before washing them.
- Fold your jeans instead of hanging them in order to prevent stretching out the fibers.
- Wash by hand instead of in a washing machine.