You got yourself a new pair of ankle cowboy boots from a women’s western wear store, but what are you supposed to wear them with? There are plenty of different ways to wear this kind of cowboy boot. Sheplers compiled a quick style guide for you to follow in regards to wearing your ankle cowboy boots for a day or night out on the town.
With Skinny Jeans
- For a long, lean-looking leg, tuck your pants into the cowboy boots.
- If you want a bit of your ankle to show, you should double-roll your skinny jeans up.
- Cuff your jeans one time, use a longer cuff to make the look of your leg shorten.
- You can also wear your jeans normally, allowing them to fall and bunch up, or rest on the top of your boot
With Straight Leg Jeans
- Allow the hem of the jean to extend over the shaft of the boot so they do not make your legs short.
With Bootcut Jeans
- Keep in mind the length of the jeans. The hem should come within an inch of the ground, without touching the ground.
With Skirts and Dresses
- To create a slimming look, go monochromatic. Wearing black tights with black ankle cowboy boots help keep a slim line.
- With dresses, wear boots closer to your skin color to keep the look of length in your legs.
- Add some socks for extra flare
Your one stop shop for women’s western wear, Sheplers, has plenty of ankle cowboy boots and other shapes and styles of cowboy boots for you to choose from in our catalog. Check it out today!