Summertime is all about spending time with friends and family, enjoying the weather, and cooking up some delicious barbecue! We love spending our weekends gathered with loved ones and taking advantage of long summer days. If you’re planning a BBQ this summer, our country clothing store has a few go-to items and tips for your next barbecue.
1. Forget the “Kiss the Cook” apron, your grill master needs an apron with western flair! Keep grill messes off of your favorite plaid button down with the help of a western apron.
2. Create a BBQ menu with a unique spin! You can get BBQ ribs or chicken anywhere, but creating a signature sauce or having a killer appetizer will give your barbecue an edge over others. Give your friends and family a special and one-of-a-kind experience.
3. Ask everyone to pitch in. You can take care of the majority of the food, but don’t shy away from asking guests to bring ingredients for margaritas, or wine/beer if that’s what they prefer. Just be sure to have plenty of beer koozies and wine glasses on hand. This John Wayne koozie is a party hit!
4. Put together an amazing playlist to set the mood for the day. There are plenty of songs about the summer and about the weekend. Some of our favorites include:
-Zac Brown Band – Chicken Fried (even if yours is grilled)
-Kenny Chesney – Summertime
-Phil Vassar – Six Pack Summer
-Jake Own – Barefoot Blue Jean Night
That should be a good start! Remember to keep it light & fun
5. Plan a few games. Reliable items like a deck of cards or a fun game like Apples to Apples is a great way to get everyone interacting.
6. Don’t forget the citronella candles & tiki torches to keep the bugs away. Bug spray and some sunscreen doesn’t hurt either.
7. HAVE FUN!
8. Take plenty of photos & remember that you never get the same moment twice. Enjoy every day you get with your loved ones.