There are few things better than throwing on your favorite pair of American cowboy boots and relaxing at a barbecue with your friends and family on Fourth of July; after all, what’s not to love about sitting by the pool, grilling out, and playing football?
However, there is one key ingredient that can make or break your Independence Day get together – the soundtrack.
Create a playlist that will get your party off to a great start with this list of the top five patriotic country songs for Fourth of July.
- “American Kids” by Kenny Chesney. Chances are you will be hearing this song on the radio many times as you drive out to your Independence Day barbecue.
- “Born Country” by Alabama. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Fourth of July other than with your American cowboy boots tapping in tune to one of the greatest country bands of all time.
- “American Saturday Night” by Brad Paisley. Out of all the patriotic country songs out there, this is the one guaranteed to make you wish it was Saturday night every night.
- “Good Ole American Way” by Justin Moore. In case you needed a reminder of what it means to be country, this song is for you.
- “XXX’s and OOO’s (an American Girl)” by Trisha Yearwood. For those burning a hole in their American cowboy boots just trying to “make it in her daddy’s world,” this track on our patriotic country songs list has your name written all over it.