As part of a compliance with safety and health regulations introduced in 1994, many industrial companies require their employees to wear work boots. Protective footware is important in industries that involve things like:
A good pair of work boots can not only protect you from accidents, but also keep you comfortable over a long shift in almost any work environment. Quality work boots can make all the difference in your work day.
Sheplers work boots are made with a variety of materials, mainly leather, rubber, and canvas. At Sheplers.com you can choose from steel toe, composite safety toe, comfort tech, waterproof, slip resistant, snake proof, electric hazard, and insulated boots for your work site.
- Steel toe work boots have a protective reinforcement of steel in the toe area for safety.
- Composite safety toe work boots have type of composite material in them. These composite materials are usually a combination of plastic, Kevlar aramid fiber and carbon fiber.
- Comfort technology work boots offer extra padding that offer flexibility, stability, and extra cushioning around your feet for extended wear.
- Waterproof boots come with a layer of waxes, creams, or pastes that keep moisture out.
- Slip resistant work boots are made with a soft outside rubber that can effectively grip a slick floor.
- Snake proof work boots are made from a thick material like a nylon or a hard plastic that can prevent fangs from penetrating the boot.
- Electric Hazard work boots are safe when made with steel or composite toes inside.
Laying a foundation for worker safety starts from the ground up. Sheplers offers a variety of work boots that are both stylish and durable for safety on any job site.